Life in Bealiba.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Murray

Shout.jpg
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Murray

I am going to Bendigo on Wednesday to have an ultrasound on my heart. The lung lady just wants to rule out the possibility that my suddenly running out of steam is my heart instead of / as well as my lungs.
I don't think so, but it will do no harm to find out.
One thing though. I've been on a waiting list for a hernia operation for about 6 years. Every couple of years I get a letter asking if i want to remain on the list. Then I go to the bottom of the next list....... :lol: :lol:
I saw the lung lady last week. I get a scan on Wednesday. If it's your heart or lungs, they don't mess about.
Devo1956

Murray wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:53 am I am going to Bendigo on Wednesday to have an ultrasound on my heart. The lung lady just wants to rule out the possibility that my suddenly running out of steam is my heart instead of / as well as my lungs.
I don't think so, but it will do no harm to find out.
One thing though. I've been on a waiting list for a hernia operation for about 6 years. Every couple of years I get a letter asking if i want to remain on the list. Then I go to the bottom of the next list....... :lol: :lol:
I saw the lung lady last week. I get a scan on Wednesday. If it's your heart or lungs, they don't mess about.
I hope all goes well for you Murray, at least you will know what is going on. Let us know how it goes, take care mate.
Buster121

Hope all goes well mate
Murray

Went to Bendigo yesterday and had the ultrasound done on my heart. Good news! I've got one :lol:

We did some shopping and things and it was about 4.30 when we got back. By the time I fed the birds it was still light but the days are short and some of them were on their perches and didn't come down.
This morning i went out and there was still a lot of feed in the trays but they were milling around by the door. I had to shake the feed and put a little more in and call them, then they all dived in.
They couldn't eat, they hadn't been given their breakfast! :D :lol:
Buster121

Murray wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:35 am Went to Bendigo yesterday and had the ultrasound done on my heart. Good news! I've got one :lol:

We did some shopping and things and it was about 4.30 when we got back. By the time I fed the birds it was still light but the days are short and some of them were on their perches and didn't come down.
This morning i went out and there was still a lot of feed in the trays but they were milling around by the door. I had to shake the feed and put a little more in and call them, then they all dived in.
Good to see mate as so many folks these days have swinging bricks :lol: :lol: :lol: hope all went well
Trev

Buster121 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:08 am
Murray wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:35 am Went to Bendigo yesterday and had the ultrasound done on my heart. Good news! I've got one :lol:

Good to see mate as so many folks these days have swinging bricks :lol: :lol: :lol: hope all went well
😂😂
Trev

Good to hear that your heart is in good order mate 👍🤠
Great to see that David is doing ok with the youngsters and good luck to him in the one loft and in the first race of the season, I hope the birds do well for him 🤞🙏
Good to bear that your loft is ready and that you will soon be able to get your birds back in and settled mate 😁
All the best
Trev

Murray wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:26 amShout.jpg
😂😂😂i
Trev

Murray wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:25 am The boys are not keen on this winter thing....
002.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG
Bless them 🤗🤠