Guess the time

Post your funny pictures, jokes and videos here.
Andy

I’ll leave mine the same.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Andy 2 hours 9 minutes
Trev 4 hours 36 minutes
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Andy

Hi Devo and fellow members in this competition. I’m afraid I have decided due to our combines incompetence and bad weather forecast, along with a family issue, not to send this weekend.
Sorry to mess you all about. As a club we are likely if not next week the following week we are going to go with the new 3 counties club and forget about the WOESRC.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 pm Hi Devo and fellow members in this competition. I’m afraid I have decided due to our combines incompetence and bad weather forecast, along with a family issue, not to send this weekend.
Sorry to mess you all about. As a club we are likely if not next week the following week we are going to go with the new 3 counties club and forget about the WOESRC.
Not a problem Andy, the welfare of the birds come first, I hope all improves with your mum mate.
Andy

Devo1956 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 pm
Andy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 pm Hi Devo and fellow members in this competition. I’m afraid I have decided due to our combines incompetence and bad weather forecast, along with a family issue, not to send this weekend.
Not a problem Andy, the welfare of the birds come first, I hope all improves with your mum mate.
Thanks mate. It’s not just mum though. Roxanna’s aunt is in a very bad way in hospital so we had to go there this evening. COPD & probably cancer.
Sounds like a few in our club aren’t sending. All had enough of this combine.
Murray

Very sorry to hear about the family issues, Andy. My thoughts are with you all.
It sounds like it is a sensible move to give this weekend a miss and look at the new club.
All the best.
Devo1956

Andy wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:06 pm
Devo1956 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 pm
Thanks mate. It’s not just mum though. Roxanna’s aunt is in a very bad way in hospital so we had to go there this evening. COPD & probably cancer.
Sounds like a few in our club aren’t sending. All had enough of this combine.
I am very sorry to hear Andy, i hope Roxannas aunt recovers soon, take care of each other mate.
Trev

My guess for tomorrow from Harrogate is 4hrs 37mins 50secs
Devo1956

Well members we have one loft in the comp this weekend, i am sorry Andys Loft could not take part. and i hope all improves for his family. So just Trevs loft is taking place in the Comp this week.
Murray

Trev wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:36 am My guess for tomorrow from Harrogate is 4hrs 37mins 50secs
Great minds think alike :D