Good morning

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
DarkPiedCock
Great Britain

Good afternoon all.
Living in Brighton & Sunny Sussex.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:53 amGoogle morning all.
Google morning Andy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:16 pm
Predicted text lol.
I’m due to have laser surgery on my good eye next week. Should be able to see better after that hopefully. At present a bit blurred.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:35 pm
Buster121 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:16 pm
Predicted text lol.
I’m due to have laser surgery on my good eye next week. Should be able to see better after that hopefully. At present a bit blurred.
Thought you had it on the bad eye not the good
Andy

I had a detached retina with a tare on my right eye years ago. After 3 or 4 operations where they saved my eye it left me with scarring which left me with very restricted vision in that eye. I did have it laser’d about 4 years or so ago which did make it a lot clearer but still not brilliant.
I then got a cataract in my left eye which was done just over 2 years ago. This has been fine until recently. The sight in that eye has become increasingly blurred over the past year. My opticians looked at it and said it’s not uncommon that a couple of years after cataract surgery that there is a thickening of the membrane over the new lens. This is what is happening causing the blurring. Hopefully it should just be a simple laser of the eye to put it right. I have been waiting about 3 months to have it done. Will be lovely to have it done and be able to see properly again.
It’s always going to be a bit difficult as of course both eyes are so different in visibility but do work reasonably well together.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:08 pm I had a detached retina with a tare on my right eye years ago. After 3 or 4 operations where they saved my eye it left me with scarring which left me with very restricted vision in that eye. I did have it laser’d about 4 years or so ago which did make it a lot clearer but still not brilliant.
I then got a cataract in my left eye which was done just over 2 years ago. This has been fine until recently. The sight in that eye has become increasingly blurred over the past year. My opticians looked at it and said it’s not uncommon that a couple of years after cataract surgery that there is a thickening of the membrane over the new lens. This is what is happening causing the blurring. Hopefully it should just be a simple laser of the eye to put it right. I have been waiting about 3 months to have it done. Will be lovely to have it done and be able to see properly again.
It’s always going to be a bit difficult as of course both eyes are so different in visibility but do work reasonably well together.
Oh I understand now, Angie just waiting to go in for an operation on her eye, she had an accident many years ago and now she needs to have lens replaced they said within next 6/ 8 weeks
Andy

Buster121 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:34 pm
Andy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:08 pm I had a detached retina with a tare on my right eye years ago. After 3 or 4 operations where they saved my eye it left me with scarring which left me with very restricted vision in that eye. I did have it laser’d about 4 years or so ago which did make it a lot clearer but still not brilliant.
Oh I understand now, Angie just waiting to go in for an operation on her eye, she had an accident many years ago and now she needs to have lens replaced they said within next 6/ 8 weeks
The operation is simple mate. Tell Angie it’s nothing to worry about. It is done under local anaesthetic and doesn’t take long. Hope it all goes well for her.
Buster121

Andy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:55 pm
Buster121 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:34 pm
The operation is simple mate. Tell Angie it’s nothing to worry about. It is done under local anaesthetic and doesn’t take long. Hope it all goes well for her.
Told her and she said thanks
Buster121

Morning folks
Andy

Good morning all.