Life in Bealiba.

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

All good news Murray.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

Trev wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:55 am Good to hear that your heart is in good order mate πŸ‘πŸ€ 
Great to see that David is doing ok with the youngsters and good luck to him in the one loft and in the first race of the season, I hope the birds do well for him πŸ€žπŸ™
Good to bear that your loft is ready and that you will soon be able to get your birds back in and settled mate 😁
All the best
I am not sure my heart is in good order, the scan lady wouldn't tell me anything, but I suspect it's not too bad. I spent a couple of hours today measuring and cutting and screwing together some of the parts of the aviary to go on the stock shed. Then I took it apart again. I will paint all the pieces and put it together out there. I managed that okay.

The first race has been moved to tomorrow as the weather is not so good for the weekend. As well as the pigeons I put in David's loft I put some in the loft of another member who was starting up again after giving up last year.
He phoned me the other day. He had youngsters from several members, after all the tosses he still has many of mine, more than all the others. He is very excited about them.
I am looking forward to seeing how all the youngsters do tomorrow. I am going in to town to watch them come home. It's 66 miles to Bendigo.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Murray wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:12 am
Trev wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:55 am Good to hear that your heart is in good order mate πŸ‘πŸ€ 
Great to see that David is doing ok with the youngsters and good luck to him in the one loft and in the first race of the season, I hope the birds do well for him πŸ€žπŸ™
Good to bear that your loft is ready and that you will soon be able to get your birds back in and settled mate 😁
All the best
I am not sure my heart is in good order, the scan lady wouldn't tell me anything, but I suspect it's not too bad. I spent a couple of hours today measuring and cutting and screwing together some of the parts of the aviary to go on the stock shed. Then I took it apart again. I will paint all the pieces and put it together out there. I managed that okay.

The first race has been moved to tomorrow as the weather is not so good for the weekend. As well as the pigeons I put in David's loft I put some in the loft of another member who was starting up again after giving up last year.
He phoned me the other day. He had youngsters from several members, after all the tosses he still has many of mine, more than all the others. He is very excited about them.
I am looking forward to seeing how all the youngsters do tomorrow. I am going in to town to watch them come home. It's 66 miles to Bendigo.
Good luck and all the best mate, health wise and with your birds at their various locations πŸ™πŸ€ž
Murray

Trev wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:16 am
All the best

Good luck and all the best mate, health wise and with your birds at their various locations πŸ™πŸ€ž
Thanks Trev, :D
Devo1956

Murray wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:37 am
Trev wrote: ↑Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:16 am

Thanks Trev, :D
Good to hear your getting about Murray, and being able to work on the stock shed. It will all come good mate, then you can sit back and enjoy.
Murray

Thanks Devo.
Buster121

All the best

That should be good for you I hope there are some in the results
Murray

We went into Bendigo this morning to watch the youngsters come from the first race.
Sunny, light winds, 100 kilometres to David's place. He sent about 25. I looked at some that remained, the pigeons look fantastic!
Wasn't a huge success. :( They've come from the wrong direction then didn't want to drop. Finally dropped then wouldn't trap. One did trap, one of mine. ;)
Others arrived and zoomed round instead of dropping.
Smoke was coming out of Davey's ears. His normally trap like lightning. They weren't all back before he had all the rest in the hampers, in the van and off up the road for a toss.
I have a dollar that says they won't do that next week. :evil: :lol: :lol:
Devo1956

How far is David from your home Murray? It would be good to have a visit to his lofts. When i come down under in March.
Murray

Dont panic.jpg
the Democrats after the presidential debate......