Off to Aus

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

A great piece of history and information from you both. Thanks for sharing. Good for us to learn about your country down under. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Buster121

Thanks Killer and Murray good info there
Trev

I've never traveled and have never had the desire to do so but I do love learning about about different places, that was very interesting reading and a great incite into the history of Australia, thanks guys ๐Ÿ‘
Trev

After spending a few memorable days in Cairns and having a trip out to the great barrier reef Ash and his party are now in Townsville and have been joined by Caths youngest sister for the last leg of their trip. He has sent me some beautiful and amazing pictures including a video clip of a rather large looking fruit bat, it certainly looks an amazing country.
Buster121

Trev wrote: โ†‘Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:45 pm After spending a few memorable days in Cairns and having a trip out to the great barrier reef Ash and his party are now in Townsville and have been joined by Caths youngest sister for the last leg of their trip. He has sent me some beautiful and amazing pictures including a video clip of a rather large looking fruit bat, it certainly looks an amazing country.
Pleased for them journey of a lifetime for sure