Not having much luck

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Buster121

Got back on friday and found eggs either left or smashed and the run continues went in this morning and more smashed, these were supposed to be hatching next week, I know some are self inflicted as I only put couple bowls back in and some birds laid in boxes or on floor and eggs have rolled out
Andy

That is very frustrating Buster. You do get a lot of trouble with broken eggs and eggs being left.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
Murray

That's a shame, Buster.
Hopefully things will settle down for you.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
killer

Mate , every thought of building some single pens ,no fighting which is normally young cocks & you can be 100% sure on breeding ,my ones are on the out side of the loft ,3ft off ground ,2 ft wide 4ft ,4ft high & 4 ft deep ,they are also good for old cocks ,they don’t get knocked about ,cheers
Buster121

killer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:29 pm Mate , every thought of building some single pens ,no fighting which is normally young cocks & you can be 100% sure on breeding ,my ones are on the out side of the loft ,3ft off ground ,2 ft wide 4ft ,4ft high & 4 ft deep ,they are also good for old cocks ,they don’t get knocked about ,cheers
Not enough room mate
Murray

Buster121 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:04 am
killer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:29 pm Mate , every thought of building some single pens ,no fighting which is normally young cocks & you can be 100% sure on breeding ,my ones are on the out side of the loft ,3ft off ground ,2 ft wide 4ft ,4ft high & 4 ft deep ,they are also good for old cocks ,they don’t get knocked about ,cheers
Not enough room mate
And that is sometimes the problem.
I needed to make some more stock boxes a couple of years ago, the management was not happy with me putting more boxes up against the back fence, So to keep her happy I built a small shed with 6 boxes in it. Nice and deep, with fronts that can be closed as required.
It keeps my wife happy, it keeps the stock pigeons happy, so everyone is happy. :D
007.JPG
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Trev

Murray wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:31 am
Buster121 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:04 am
Not enough room mate
And that is sometimes the problem.
I needed to make some more stock boxes a couple of years ago, the management was not happy with me putting more boxes up against the back fence, So to keep her happy I built a small shed with 6 boxes in it. Nice and deep, with fronts that can be closed as required.
It keeps my wife happy, it keeps the stock pigeons happy, so everyone is happy. :D 007.JPG
A cracking little set up that mate 👍🤠
Trev

Buster121 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:58 am Got back on friday and found eggs either left or smashed and the run continues went in this morning and more smashed, these were supposed to be hatching next week, I know some are self inflicted as I only put couple bowls back in and some birds laid in boxes or on floor and eggs have rolled out
How frustrating for you mate, it is annoying when that kind of thing happens. Thankfully my breeding went fairly well this year although I did have a few clear eggs.
Onwards and upwards my friend 👍🤠