Immune system

Want to know anything about feeding or the health of your birds post it here.
Devo1956

Anthony webster wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:10 am Zeolite removes all toxins from the body and allows the body to get every bit of nutrition from its food available,,
Read about Zeolite devo but it's cheap so not good for pigeon companies to Rob ya ,just like yellow drops 10quid for 100ml when you buy 1000ml from koi carp shop for 10quid ,,
There's stuff that work n stuff that does nothing 95 percent do nothing for pigeons.
Well Antony, if we did not have this topic, other members may not know about this. in the secrets of racing pigeons. I am the finder of the keys to unlock these secrets. So thank you for sharing, its all about improving what we have left of the sport.
Buster121

MIL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:18 am I tell you another good option that is excellent and good value for money - molasses

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/pro ... sugar-500g
I have a tub of Molasses I bought from a horse suppliers cost me £26 can't remember if 5 or 10 litre had it couple years and still use it, as long as no mould or anything around cap was told safe to use
king

Devo1956 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:37 am
Anthony webster wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:10 am Zeolite removes all toxins from the body and allows the body to get every bit of nutrition from its food available,,
Read about Zeolite devo but it's cheap so not good for pigeon companies to Rob ya ,just like yellow drops 10quid for 100ml when you buy 1000ml from koi carp shop for 10quid ,,
There's stuff that work n stuff that does nothing 95 percent do nothing for pigeons.
Well Antony, if we did not have this topic, other members may not know about this. in the secrets of racing pigeons. I am the finder of the keys to unlock these secrets. So thank you for sharing, its all about improving what we have left of the sport.
Many fanciers just lack common sense, rather than not knowing secrets. Ant is right the majority of these products do NOTHING for the pigeon. They do drain a fanciers pocket. In my time in pigeons I've met some of the best fanciers around. I don't believe any of them were successful because of the products they used. They ALL did have one thing in common, very good pigeons, and the ability (not products) to get the best from them.
Devo1956

That is it members, keep your thoughts and views coming through. A silent forum is a dead forum, some great points coming through.
MIL

I know a hell of a lot of good fliers - none of them administer just clean corn and clean water ;)
Anthony webster
Great Britain

MIL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:18 pm I know a hell of a lot of good fliers - none of them administer just clean corn and clean water ;)
It don't work all them clean water clean corn flyers win a race every other season, f that I want to win races to will use what's needed nutrition wise and health wise to keep my pigeons able to hit a top velocity most weeks.
MIL

Precisely, the use of the right "thing" at the right time is imperative ;)
Anthony webster
Great Britain

MIL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:52 pm Precisely, the use of the right "thing" at the right time is imperative ;)
Definitely Mike
Andy

I’m never likely to be a top fancier again then.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
NeilA

I had a year about 3 years ago when nothing went in the water apart from treatments on a rota every few weeks and iodine once a week
I couldn’t go wrong I think my birds won the fed 6 times in 11 old bird races then other years that super form doesn’t come and I chase it with products I do think it’s a fault of mine
It’s the real super forms there it’s going to come I don’t believe supplements bring it on there own
I also think if a supplement can go on the food it’s much better