My replies to Devo’s posts

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
Andy

I always seem to be contraindicating Devo’s posts. I never mean any offence and I feel bad for continuing to do so. It’s not that I disagree with what Devo says it’s just not the way I do things. Devo is a good friend and knows I’m not saying his way is wrong. We have all along just been looking and doing things in completely different ways. I think that this just goes to show that there is no one way of doing things or achieving success in this wonderful sport. We just do things our own way, and as long as we get the enjoyment of these great little creatures in what ever way we choose to do things that’s all we aim for.
Back just enjoying club racing for the time being.
George and Morgan

are the page numbers correct now on posts
Andy

George and Morgan wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:14 pm are the page numbers correct now on posts
Yes I think so George.
Devo1956

Andy the main thing about any topic, there is no right or wrong. I posted the other day if i had 10 flyers in a room, and asked them to write down how birds should be fed. They would all differ in their answers, and so they should. The main thing is keeping topics going for all to enjoy, if we all agree topics would stop. So lets just keep moving forward, and promoting the sport.
Murray

Well said devo.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Murray

It's very easy to say we have different opinions, but what we really have is, different experiences.

My time flying widowhood sprinters on the east coast of New Zealand has no parallel with what you blokes are doing flying the English channel.

What I think is not always wrong. (Although it may frequently be :D )

So I think our combined experience is worth sharing, and appreciating.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.
Andy

Very true Murray. Experience in many different ways are also worth taking into account as you have said before. Me with my years in farming and now with the pet shop and yours with the horse racing, all valuable experiences.