Annoying cat

Talk about anything here. ( non pigeon related please)
George and Morgan

this was last week Murray
Attachments
P1050835.JPG
Trev

Murray wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:36 am Get a cat!, or two.
We have three and apart from the Banjo baby going in through the sputnik and getting stuck, :D they dont worry the pigeons.
I have no problem with stray cats. Partly because they stay away from ours, and partly because the roofs are too steep for them to stand on. :D
I have seen blokes setting up electric wires and things before. The stray cats seem to able to smell it or something. Next thing they are finding another way to get in..... :o
Very true Muzza, I have had cats as well and they certainly do keep others away. Unfortunately we too live on a very busy road so I wouldn't get another one as it's too much of a worry. I agree with what you say about the electric fence, I think animals can here the electric pulses, it always amazes me that the cattle and sheep can always tell when the electric fences weren't working 🤔🤔🤪🤪
Trev

George and Morgan wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:15 pm this was last week Murray
Today certainly was very different from last week George, I was in shorts and t shirt sweating buckets whereas this week I was back in full winter attire 😣😂🤣
Murray

I had an early finish today, about 2.30. Been a busy week, clocked up some hours. And some miles.
Guess what I was doing as soon as I got home? :D Just checking that everything is OK.
Anyway, the wind blew the door open, a couple of young birds skipped out, I wasn't too worried. I took the mesh cover off the sputnik and went inside to get changed. Went outside and there were no pigeons in the sputnik, waiting to get out, and it was silent. :?:
I opened the door and there was a Banjo. Quick as that, the wee bugger.
He was standing on the shelf looking very uncertain about what to do next, and the pigeons were milling around on the floor, also not certain what to do next.
I removed the cat. I am certain he was more relieved than the pigeons. :lol: They just carried on.
Banjo doesn't want to eat the pigeons, he is just being a cat. He needs to hunt them. Instinct. They aren't scared of him, in fact he is more scared of them.
There's lots and lots :shock:
But a proper feral cat would murder them.
Greetings from the land down under. :D
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for verily, he shall not be disappointed.